Saturday, August 1, 2015

Windows 10

By now, I assume mostly everyone has heard of Windows coming out with a new operating systems called "Windows 10"
 So far Windows is gradually offering updates to users and approximately 14 million computers have been installed with Windows 10 within the first 24 hours of its release.
I am personally excited about this because I have gotten tired of Windows 7 on my computer and Window 8 on my tablet feels kind of awkward.

Windows 10 promises to offer a bunch of different kind of feature such as, introducing Cortana (think iPhone version of Siri), see the storage of your computer and exactly what is taking up space, manage your notifications, run Microsoft Edge (no more Internet Explorer RIP), share your wifi connection with other people without having them see the password, and my favorite is connecting your iPhone, windows, or android phones to the computer.

Have you installed Windows 10 to your computer? What do you think of it? If not, do you plan on downloading it?

1 comment:

  1. Mostly I've seen cautions against it ... but as a Mac user I've not really contemplated it.

    ReplyDelete