Thursday, August 6, 2015

Quora

Another tool that I decided to try out this week is Quora, which is basically an question and answer website. My initial impression is that it's almost like Facebook and Yahoo Answers, while it shares similar features, there are a few differences between the sites.
For one thing there are very specific categories that users can ask question in. For example, I asked "What kind of gold metallic spray paint is best for plastic?" The categories that came up were crafting, painting, spray painting, and plastic. The best part is the users can post these questions anonymously, because we all had questions that we wanted to ask and probably was too afraid to do so.
Check it out, I think it's an interesting website

1 comment:

  1. I really like Quora as well! I like it a lot because I requires a lot of grammar and thought to be put into it, which can avoid trolls and make it more useful than other pages

    ReplyDelete