Sunday, August 2, 2015

I was reading an article called: "Tweet me, message me, like me: using social media to facilitate pedagogical change within an emerging community of practice" and it reminded me of the new community I will be involved with this upcoming fall. I am on the Executive Board for FSU Relay for Life and I have been in touch with the person in charge of my committee despite the fact that I have not even met her yet, but despite the fact, we have been making headway on our goals for Relay for Life next year. And despite the fact, I already feel that I am part of a community filled with mostly people that I have not spoken to in person.


Goodyear, V. A., Casey, A., & Kirk, D. (2014). Tweet me, message me, like me: using social media to facilitate pedagogical change within an emerging community of practice. Sport, Education and Society, 1-17. doi: 10.1080/13573322.2013.858624

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you already feel connected with your community! Can't wait to see the great things Relay for Life will accomplish this year!

    ReplyDelete