Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Facebook groups

Facebook group is a unique feature on the networking site, users can create a group on just about anything and set its privacy setting to public, closed (where you can't see the posts, but you can see the members), and secret (no one can find the group unless they are added into it by other members).

I'm in a few Facebook group, most noticeably my fraternity "unofficial" group and a crafting group.
In one group, I know everyone in it and in the other one, there are thousands of other users in it. But still, I can't help but being connected with both of these groups. In the fraternity's unofficial group, there is always someone who is willing to help me out in someway on a personal level, such as, giving me a ride to somewhere. In the crafting group, there is always someone who is willing to give me advice or tips on how to make my art better.
It's funny how two similar, but vastly different group can help me out. Does anyone have a Facebook group like these?

No comments:

Post a Comment